Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Right Place - Right Time

Have you ever had that moment when you knew you were in the right place at the right time.   I know the scriptures tell us, "We make our plans, but God orders our paths." But, sometimes it feels more like "We don't have a plan, and God is still putting us on the right path." I think back when I met Andy I had no plans to meet my husband that day.  I was just going to chapel at Southwestern like every other day and he was sitting in my chair.  Trust me I was NOT happy about it.  But, God had a plan.  During this missions process God is directing our paths daily.  I can't tell you how many times already God has opened the right door at the right time.  It seems like every time we need a service a pastor will call with the exact date that we are free.  We count that as a huge blessing.  Please continue to pray for us that we are listening to the voice of God and continue to be in the Right Place at the Right Time.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I have felt like that!!! Like when I went to Iceland on my very first mission trip. God totally did His thing on that trip and He took me to new heights in my walk with Him. Who ever would have known that all I had to do was let go of my control issues and just stand back and LET HIM??? He taught me so much on that trip...and your parents will forever be dear to me b/c of that. Blessings on you and your family today!

    ReplyDelete