Monday, October 3, 2011

PLEASE SLOW DOWN CLEANING TOILETS --

I often wonder what I would do if I had the ability to speed up or slow down time.  I would never say please slow down the time it takes to clean toilets (but I might speed it up!). I would consider slowing down how fast Luke is growing up, but don't really want to go back to him waking up every couple of hours either.  We recently went to the movie theater and saw a movie that had a character named "The Time Keeper".  He would speed up time and people's lives were passing by faster and faster.  It was a kids movie but it made me really think about how we are using our time.  Lately I have been taking the approach of "Look out the window" because you never know if you will have the opportunity to pass that way again. Our prayer has been, "Lord if you can use me today, please us me."  Our church had a commissioning service for us at the end of July and they presented us with a beautiful clock that reads, "May you bring salvation to the ends of the Earth." Romans 13:47 -- The clock is a consistent reminder that time is short and the real "Time Keeper" is coming back to get his church.  Please continue to pray that we can finish raising our budget in a short amount of time so we can continue what Christ has called us to do with the time that we have been given.  

No comments:

Post a Comment